Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lousy Souls....

 
Please Note: This is an open letter dedicated to all Lousy Souls...The letter has enough suggestive description, if you are wondering who is such a soul... If you happen to know any lousy soul, do not allow them to miss this dedicated letter of mine....

Dear Lousy Soul,

Only if you could have told me about things honestly (I understand you do not have the habit of speaking the truth ever and nothing about you is true)... things would have been just the same as they are now... but more at  peace and I would have not felt as being used at least...

I am not writing this letter  to vent my emotions, threaten you or to ask you to consider anything. I feel it was not your fault..but mine.. I lost sight of reality and the real you...and when I think of it...it definitely was not worth my struggle... For you as a person, I have nothing against you now...let god alone judge you...

For the stories you have told me, I understand they have no significance anymore but even then ... I am not really sure if any of them is indeed true... but I understand my story was painfully true and I am put through it for a reason... and you happen to be a mere instrument to make me learn something...

I want to thank you for it...I am not really sure if you will read this letter ever....but even if you do...you will never change from being a lousy soul... will you?

peace..
abhijith